Propeller

Propeller

Propeller

Tittle

Sunday 13 January 2019

APC AGEGE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY TICKET: QUE SERA SERA

.

By Hon. Taofeek Adaranijo, MHR, Agege Federal Constituency.

AgegePulse Magazine



Although, this medium shouldn't have been where I should clear the air on the much talked about ticket for House of Representatives for Agege Federal Constituency under our great party, All Progressives Congress, yet the power of Social media in disseminating information cannot be underestimated.

My effort and struggle to get the ticket for my second term bid as a lawmaker representing our dear Agege Federal Constituency at the green chamber was a very tough one; ONLY THE SOLDIER WHO RETURNED FROM WAR FRONT, UNDERSTANDS THE WAR SCENE BETTER.

No gang up can succeed without God's knowledge and predetermination.

For those that know my political antecedent, you will recalled that my journey so far is an amazing one.

I aspired for Agege Local Government chairman, it didn't work out, yet my loyalty to my party and leaders  earned me the vice chairman to run along with my Boss(chief Enock Kolapomoye Ajiboso); that same loyalty later earned me the unprecedented opportunity to become the pioneer Executive chairman, Orile Agege Local council Development area for 2 terms, before I aspired for the House of Representatives for Agege Federal Constituency, unfortunately, i couldn't get the ticket due to party and leaders decision and I was compensated with third term ticket as Executive chairman of Orile Agege LCDA,(record breaking) due to my loyalty to the party and leadership; the administration that recorded unprecedented landmark Achievements visible to all in Orile Agege.

Fortunately, the House of Representatives ticket I was denied before was given me by my people through a conducted primary by our party which I won credibly with over 50 votes, which afford me the privilege contest that election and to represent the good people of Agege Federal Constituency with their support and prayers at the green chamber.

Now, here comes the part that lots of people don't want to read about...

At the moment the House of Representatives ticket for Agege Federal Constituency has been given to Hon. Babatunde Adejare.

After all the efforts; it's imperative to obey the party's decision through our National leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU.

Now, talking about Asiwaju: this a great leader that I have known as a political father and mentor since my political journey began decades ago and following him has been fruitful.

Just has God had used and still using me to raise lots of personalities politically and otherwise within Agege and beyond and who are now occuping various notable positions...the facts are there.

Interestingly, no one wants to write incomplete or partial political history, so this set up of personalities in Agege, whom are also contesting election, cannot write theirs without acknowledging how God use me for them, and the best they could do is ganged up to see me fall....I LAUGH!

Their plans bring to mind the story of JOSEPH IN THE BIBLE; how his brothers hated him and sold him into slavery not knowing that they are sending him to where God's purpose for his life would come to a reality and Joseph eventually become the helper of his brothers and family in time of famine/need... that's God!

Lots of people have expected me to defect to other party for ticket...but, my previous experience and reward for loyalty to my party will not allow me to leave my leaders and party... Moreso, this Same party and leadership have done a lot for me and my people in all ramifications and it will be ungrateful for me to defect to other party at this period.

It may interest you to know that I have been APPOINTED AS THE CHAIRMAN, BUHARI/OSINBAJO CAMPAIGN GROUP FOR AGEGE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY... in ensuring that Agege people vote en mass for NEXT LEVEL through ALL APC CANDIDATES.

About NEXT LEVEL...I AM REALLY CONFIDENCE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS A PLACE MORE GREATER FOR ME IN THE NEXT LEVEL PROGRAMS.

To my progressives people, I really appreciate your concern for me in the course of my struggle; MAY GOD REWARD YOUR SHOW OF LOVE ABUNDANTLY, AMEN....MAY YOU EXPERIENCE NEXT LEVEL THIS YEAR.

The strategies of our Great party, APC to win the election are ongoing and will be revealed to my followers in due course.

Currently, some Constituency projects are ongoing in Agege Federal Constituency and some about to commence...all for the growth and development of my Constituency.

Your VOTE FOR APC is highly anticipated.

#Agegefederalconstituency #Straight_from_the_heart #Nextlevel #APC #Godbless

No comments:

Post a Comment