Propeller

Propeller

Propeller

Tittle

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Super Eagles Star Signs 2 Years Deal With Dynamo | AgegePulse Magazine



...Qualifies Team for Europe Competition

The Ace Super Eagles Star, Sylvester Emeka Igbonu Sly, yesterday successfully sealed a 2 years permanent contract with Russian Giant Team, Dynamo Moscow.

The Agege born attacking striker has been able to gain the interest of the team Dynamo after helping the club to secure European slot, currently sitting comfortably in 6th position with 41points in the log table.



Sylvester SlyTata who revealed the contract extension to AgegePulse Magazine through a media chat, says: 
"Permanent deal in Dynamo Moscow sealed, Let me start by thanking Dynamo Moscow for believing in me and for giving me another 2years opportunity to deliver my professionalism in football, my 1st year in Dynamo Moscow was great even though we have ups and downs but at the end of the season we can be pleased with where we end up for the qualification for European".

Now I have another 2 years with the team who have shown me nothing but love since my arrival here, I look forward to many great things, we are going to achieve together in future, let me use this opportunity to appreciate Almighty God for giving me strength and injury free season, I also extend my gratitude to FC UFA who brought me from Demark to Russia, my 4 years in Ufa was amazing and promising.

"I had a lot of fun and I will always remember my time there, thanks to the coaches, players, staff, President and most especially the fans of the club for our time spent together".

"It's indeed remarkable and memorable". Igbonu concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment