Propeller

Propeller

Propeller

Tittle

Saturday 4 August 2018

Lagos Taskforce Chairman, Egbeyemi Shares life Experiences As He Celebrates Birthday




Agege Pulse Magazine



Says "I was Knocked down by a taxi at age 8 in Agege and was on support for 5 months.

Taken away by the Ocean at Badagry beach and brought back by tides after few minutes.

Escaped motor accidents in Lagos and Ado-Ekiti where everybody died in the same bus that I had fracas with the driver and refunded my fare and dropped me on the lonely road of Iyin-Ekiti.

Escaped death narrowly  by insurgents explosives at Potiskum, Yobe state where a patrol van that dropped me few minutes was bombed and shattered to ashes and flesh of colleagues littered the road and nearby roofs.
Almost commit suicide after losing both father and mother within 53 days interval because I thought the end has come.

Faced and still facing most dangerous Assignments  on the surface of the Earth in the name of keeping the society safe.

Upon all these, GOD ALMIGHTY still keep me alive to see the light of today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME; Saheed Olayinka Omokuleyin Aremu Egbeyemi (Spiritual White Lion)".


No comments:

Post a Comment