Propeller

Propeller

Propeller

Tittle

Wednesday 16 December 2020

I'M An Influencer of Our Rich Culture, Tradition - Oniru of Iru | AgegePulse Magazine

I'M Influencer of Our Rich Culture, Tradition - Oniru of Iru | AgegePulse Magazine




"Culture and heritage are the foundation of any people; and this is why asides from being a King, I am a strong advocate and influencer of our rich culture and tradition.

"I recognize the fact that I am incapable of achieving the #LeGIT vision alone and this is why I invest not only in the community but in the people.

"Furthermore to achieving this and based on nominations from the concerned areas; yesterday, December 15, 2020, I installed three (3) Baales, Namely: Chief Abdulrafiu Mobolaji Aruna Akinsemoyin over Apapa-Eleko Community, Chief Bashiru Arowolo Afolami over Oroke Community and Chief Sarumi Babatunde Taiwo over Araromi Ancient Town.



"Whilst I congratulate all Baales and pray that their reign is fruitful and prosperous; I also implore them to uphold fairness, equality, justice, peace and development.



"Lastly, I also ask that all residents of these communities accord the Baales respect and route all complaints and concerns through the Baales.

"I thank HRM Oba Babatunde Akanbi Ogunronbi of Shasha Kingdom and (Hon.) Princess Rasheedat Abiosun Adu the chairperson of Iru LCDA; for joining and supporting me in this coronation exercise as your presence added colour to the event".


His Royal Majesty, Oba Abdulwasiu Omogbolahan Lawal, Abisogun II



No comments:

Post a Comment