Propeller

Propeller

Propeller

Tittle

Saturday 8 September 2018

''I Will Emerge PDP Presidential Candidate'' – Saraki



According to him, “By the grace of God, I will emerge PDP Presidential candidate. My desire is not an just ambition. Nigeria has never been this  divided. People are afraid to be called Nigerians. Ethnicity and religion have taken over .There is no inclusion anymore,no fairness, no federal character.”

He promised to partner with the people of the south-east to develop their business and entrepreneurial potentials.

According to him,”I will continue to fight for the masses.We have to change the leadership. We need a leadership that would ensure justice and fair distribution of national appointments.As a president, I will ensure everybody has a seat on his table. I will restore global reputation. Countries are built by handwork and vision.”

Native Reporters

No comments:

Post a Comment