Propeller

Propeller

Propeller

Tittle

Friday 11 October 2019

NURTW Inauguration: MC Oluomo Appreciates Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Baruwa, Others

...Calls for Unity Among Members


Following yesterday's Inauguration Ceremony, below is the Appreciation Speech by the new Chairman of Lagos NURTW Council, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya Olu-Omo

"I am immensely grateful to Almighty Allah Who Has preserved us to witness this beautiful day and historically occasion. Today marks a triumph for me, my executives and entire of Lagos State NURTW members, although journey has not been easy but thanks to the prayer, Fasting, support and determination of our people and strong support from my well wishers home and abroad.



I would like to say a big thank you to my father, my mentor, my everything, father of the Nation, HE Asiwaju Bola Ahmend Tinubu Jagarban bougu of the universe, National President of this great Union , my boss Alhaji Comrade Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, Ex Nation NURTW President Alhaji Nojeem Yasin. HE Babajide Sanwoolu the executive governor of Lagos state, Deputy governor Obafemi Hamzat, Tayo Ayinde Chief of staff and other Lagos state excos member, the the former state chairman still my boss Alhaji Tajudeen Agbede the NURTW National Vice Chairman, HRH Oba Saheed Elegushi, Mr Murih Okunola and others not mention.

I would like to thank all branches and NURTW Members, the millions of our supporters who believed in us even when the cause seemed hopeless. I salute their courage and resolved.

Thanks Labour union, private sector, good people of Lagosians, the gentlemen and ladies of Press who tirelessly carried the campaign on the social media. At the same time, I thank all of you.

I Comrade Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya intend to keep my oath, promise and serve as Chairman to all Lagos state union workers.

My government belong to everybody anyone is free to communicate with me based on union issue.

A few people have privately voiced fears that attain this office as the state chairman, I shall go after them. These fears are groundless. There will be no paying off old scores so please the past is prologue.

Furthermore, we are one body as Nurtw must remind ourselves that we are heirs to great civilizations, how ever, no matter how well organized the state executives they can not succeed without your support, understanding and cooperation of labour unions, organized private sector, the press and civil society organizations. I appeal to all NURTW Members alike to unite in raising productivity so that everybody will have the opportunity to share in increased prosperity.
My appeal for unity is predicated on the seriousness of the legacy we are getting into.

This is call to serve also also an opportunity. Let us take it and make good use of it.

Thank you".

GOD BLESS NURTW
GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

UP NATIONAL...... PROGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment